Welcome to Turner Hall rock climbing – be a rock star today!
Indoor rock climbing facility located in the historic Milwaukee Turner Hall building. The facility features: 26′ top ropes, and lead climbing from 5.4 to 5.13 (dedicated lead areas feature fixed draws), a 20′ long inverted lead climbing headwall; 2 dedicated bouldering areas, The new ‘Cage’ training system of hanging holds (The ultimate hangboard, ‘Atomik’ hanging holds, and training center!), an 11 foot treadwall, traverse routes, a bachar ladder, 12 foot systems training board, a super-cool 55′ slackline**, locker rooms with showers, equipment rental/sales, and knowledgeable staff (classes and clinics are available).
- Phone: (414) 272-1733 extension 1
DOWNLOAD YOUR WAIVER
- Tuesday 5pm-10pm
- Thursday 5pm-10pm
- Friday 5pm-10pm
- Saturday Noon-5pm
- Sundays Noon-5pm
THE GYM WILL BE CLOSED:
- Nov. 26, 27, 28, 29 – Thanksgiving
- May 21,22,23,24 – Memorial Day
- July 3,4 – Independence Day
- Sept. 4,5,6 – Labor Day
PRICES / RATES
Click here for prices and online purchase as well as a list of classes and descriptions, or simply make your appointment in the section below.
GROUP CLIMBING BY APPOINTMENT
We offer birthday parties, team building, and group classes for groups up to 50.
• One chaperon is required for every six children and every participant must have a waiver completed by a parent or guardian before they participate.
We also offer group events for adults.
• Group rates are dependent on the size of the group and include:
- Climbing/Belaying lesson
- Qualified staff-belayer on shift
- Use of party room (sink, mini fridge, tables, chairs)
You must complete a climbing waiver before climbing. Climbers under 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Waiver must be signed in front of our climbing staff.
Child Rock Climbing Waiver »
Adult Rock Climbing Waiver »
- You must be over the age 8 to climb.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
**Slacklining, gym, yoga, abs daypass $3
View The Climbing Wall