Welcome to Turner Hall rock climbing – be a rock star today!
Indoor rock climbing facility located in the historic Milwaukee Turner Hall building. The facility features: 26′ top ropes, and lead climbing from 5.4 to 5.13 (with fixed draws), an inverted lead climbing headwall; 2 bouldering areas, an 11 foot treadwall, traverse routes, a bachar ladder, 2 hangboards, 12 foot systems training board, a super-cool 55′ slackline**, locker rooms with showers, equipment rental/sales, and knowledgeable staff (classes and clinics are available).
coming soon- THE RAGE CAGE!!!
The ultimate hangboard, ‘Atomic’ hanging holds, and sloaper pullup center!
Phone: (414) 272-1733 extension 1
DOWNLOAD YOUR WAIVER- Child Rock Climbing Waiver »
Sundays Noon-5pm (yes, back to Sundays in September)
Closed: Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
PRICES / RATES
Click here for prices and online purchase as well as a list of classes and descriptions, or simply make your appointment in the section below.
Book Appointment Now
GROUP CLIMBING BY APPOINTMENT
We offer birthday parties, team building, and group classes for groups up to 50.
• One chaperon is required for every six children and every participant must have a waiver completed by a parent or guardian before they participate.
We also offer group events for adults.
• Group rates are dependent on the size of the group and include:
- Climbing/Belaying lesson
- Qualified staff-belayer on shift
- Use of party room (sink, mini fridge, tables, chairs)
You must complete a climbing waiver before climbing. Climbers under 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Waiver must be signed in front of our climbing staff.
- You must be over the age 8 to climb.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
**Slacklining daypass $8
More Fitness Training Options! Turner Gym is now working with Ascent Gym. For more information about personal training, boot camps, massage and more, see their website at: